Yarapteka.ru - Всё для вашего здоровья и красоты! Форум YarApteka.ru
YarApteka - Всё для вашего здоровья!

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Does this mean 5 years of nothing?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум YarApteka.ru -> Косметические средства
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
amandamurray110

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 18 Июл 2019, 23:30    Заголовок сообщения: Does this mean 5 years of nothing? Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

I have had my child support case open since the beginning of 2012 and still have not been to court yet. I have done everything asked of me but then the state my son's father lives in drags their feet with my case. They don't go by deadlines. They will pass them then when I call is when an email is sent from my states supervisor to find out whats going on. My son has never laid eyes on him. I try to reach out to him and he ignores me. I still leave messages to keep him updated on my son. He has 2 more kids 1 before my son and 1 after my son and all I see is pictures of him with his kids and my son is here with me. I show my son his picture and knows that's his father. He is on child support for his other kids and the kids mom just recently started the process and he is already almost $9,000 behind in child support but they can't seem to find him for my case. It's not about the money, I just want him to know his father and that side of the family. I grew up not really knowing my mother or her side of the family. I want to know if there is something I can do to speed up the process. If what the state of NC is doing against the law. I thought they have to follow proper protocol to get information on him. I am just getting so tired of the excuses and having to wait. Last November, he had a court date and when i called after the date, they told me he didn't show up because they couldn't serve him papers. They knew that way before the date of court and didn't do anything about it. I think this system is working for him and not for me and my son. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated. Has anyone gone through anything similar?

Thank you
Amanda

Reference:
https://able2know.org/topic/311216-1
animated explainer video script
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум YarApteka.ru -> Косметические средства Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: