Yarapteka.ru - Всё для вашего здоровья и красоты! Форум YarApteka.ru
YarApteka - Всё для вашего здоровья!

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Drug policy effects are inacurrate and contradictory

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум YarApteka.ru -> Применение лекарств
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
johntimber

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 15 Май 2018, 17:19    Заголовок сообщения: Drug policy effects are inacurrate and contradictory Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

I just started the game and am loving it. As a game, it is very fun. It is not fully balanced yet, but is an impressive achievement already and I enjoy it a lot nonetheless. More so, I feel it is a great educational tool that can illustrate much about how a modern government and state economy works. This is the reason that I appreciate all the apparent effort that has gone into constructing a non-biased representation of a modern country, with all of the pitfalls of conflicting political views and social theories. I have a major issue with one thing, though. The way drug policy works in the game has has some serious issues with regards to factual accuracy and internal consistency. I am sorry to see it broken, as it's one of the core issues of modern penal policy and is economically greatly significant?The game does not offer harm reduction policies that would open rehab centres, help addicts get jobs, lose the stigma and resocialize, the way progressive countries reduce addiction with a great measure of success. The recreational drugs tax helps, but not much. It does, however, make young people hate my government for it. They didn't hate me in particular for banning drugs, so now young people, as a group, hate me more than they did when they were facing fines and jail sentences for possession. Conservative youngsters also mind the tax. It's quite absurd. It should raise their cynicism, at most, but the net effect with liberal young voters should definitively be a strong positive for legalisation with taxation.Due to the drug addiction situation, public health took a large dip. This was a consequence of legislation that enables people to buy drugs from known and accountable retailers who are subjected to health inspection scrutiny. Legalized drugs destroyed a perfect society! A cautionary tale to all would-be policy makers.However, I received no foreign relations penalties that would undoubtedly follow for any country legalizing everything. It is against UN rules, after all, and should be subjected to some severe sanctions. This is stopping Portugal from outright legalization, after all. I got off really easy. But I suppose they must have not heard about it, since glorious France also did not receive any tourism benefit that would surely result from drug users flocking from more repressive countries?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8562&p=65155
Creative digital advertising company

Thanks!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум YarApteka.ru -> Применение лекарств Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: